Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm off! (again, no comment!)

I have the next 4 days off!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you count in the weekend, I have the next 6 days off!

That's almost a week.

On the downside, my CO brother insisted that we have nice weather while he was here and now it's raining.

uh huh! Who do you think is to blame for this one!

Oh yeah! You can bet he'll hear about it!

I fiddled with Excel for over an hour yesterday afternoon trying to get it to jump through the hoops I wanted it to jump through. I mean, come on. A bar graph. That's all I wanted. Surely a program as sophisticated as Excel could do that.

So I texted my AK brother, who is somewhat of an Excel Guru and he said no problem, he could make it do what I needed it to do, would probably take less than 15 mins.

Ok then, here's the file. Do your stuff!

I love passing the buck, kind of makes up for all the times I end up with it!

Did I mention I have Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday off?

Life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed. Life is good!