Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Clearing Up Some Stuff!

I feel I have to comment on one of my comments yesterday.

You know, they make things called VCR's so you can record a show while you're watching another.

Yeah, a VCR? I can make a computer jump through hoops but I can't figure out how to set the clock in my truck! And now you want me to add another black box to the assortment that already lives under the TV, and know how to use it? For all I know there may be one there already!

The frozen barn, you should move your barn into the sun so it'll thaw out.
Now why didn't I think of that!

The high electric bill... Do your laundry at mom and dad's since they're not there anyway and they won't know.
I HATE, HATE, HATE soft water, have no use for it. No, I'll hang them out.

The high gas prices... Ride your horse to work since they're not doing anything other than look pretty.
It's very tough to just stand there and look pretty, just ask PAF. That's about all they can handle. Plus my 50 yr old body says "there's no way I'm gonna be the first one to ride any of them for the first spring ride." That's why I have kids! Plus, going back to the 5 or 6" of ice on our road.......

You should paint your bike a fluorescent pink color!!
Um, yeah! Probably not gonna happen. It will either be a cactus green (favored choice) with a hand lettered "Life Is Good" logo, or it will match hubby's who's is more of a dark mauve, almost raspberry, or plum. yeah, a ripe plum, that's the color. With black accents. But I'm still in favor of the cactus green (Like little brother's jeep used to be.)

See... Aren't you glad you have a bro that full of ideas and answers?
Lol, don't know what I'd do without you.

Tommorrow, I promise a really fun read complete with pics! (A challenge has been issued!)

No comments: